Sunday, May 3, 2015

1991st.


"I felt like I wasn't enough for a very long time, and then somehow I just decided that I was. And I decided that I was enough for me and if I wasn't enough for him at the time, it wasn't my fault and it wasn't his fault either. And it still is nobody's fault when I don't fit with another person. Love is beautiful and soft and achy and harsh and I think I've decided that not many people deserve to make me feel those things. I think I decided who I'm going to let destroy me and who I'm not. You and I, we deserve that much, don't you think? I have weak moments constantly. I'm still drowning in love that may or may not return but has been absent for years. Absolutely drowning in it. But I am enough for me and your are enough for you. And whoever is coming or coming back, whoever is for us, we will be enough for them too." - Emery Allen


Photo is "Not Enough" - from Pochi-mochi.