Saturday, August 30, 2014

1745th.


"It's not going to be easy. It's not supposed to be easy. I don't know who taught you that everything difficult means you have to give up and back off and shut yourself down. Loving me is hard. I'm moody and I don't always want to hold your hand. Sometimes I don't want to look at you. But for God's sake, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't fight for you still. It doesn't mean that I wouldn't come and get you if you were stranded somewhere at night. Or that I wouldn't love you through the flu and run back and forth form the bathroom to our bedroom with a cold compress. All I'm saying is that sometimes things get hard, sometimes they get so difficult that you don't know where to put your hands. But that's when you grit your teeth and be patient. Some things are worth staying for." - Azra T.


Photo is "Love in Hard Times" - from The-Longfall-of-1979.